VBeam After Care Instructions
Supplies you will need:
- Gentle cleanser and moisturizer (Cetaphil, CeraVe or SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser)
- Ice packs
- Anti-inflammatory (Tylenol, Aleve, etc)
- Sunblock (SPF 30 or higher)
- Ice packs are to be applied to the affected areas off and on for the next 48 hours to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, excessively hot showers, sun exposure and alcohol consumption for the next three to four days.
- Wash the affected areas morning and evening with a centle cleanser using only the fingertips. Pat dry. Do not scrub or scratch at the skin that has just been treated.
- A moisturizer with SPF 30 or higher needs to be used after cleansing every morning to prevent any unwanted skin discoloration. Keep the areas moisturized at all times with a gentle moisturizer like Cetaphil, CeraVe or SkinCeuticals Epidermal Repair.
- There will be significant bruising for the first few days after treatment that will slowly dissipate as the areas heal. This is a desired and normal reaction to the treatment. DO NOT pick or scratch at the treated areas while they are healing.
- Once the areas have completely healed you may return to normal daily activities.
- A four-week follow up is recommended to evaluate your progress and re-treat any areas that did not respond to initial treatment.